1. The purpose of collecting and using the personal informationKROSS KOMICS uses the information collected for the following purposes.
- To distinguish users and prevent improper usage of the site
- For payment and billing when a user purchases a product or uses a service which is not free
- To conduct surveys and analyses necessary for improving the service
- To generate statistical data pertaining to usage of the service
- To draw tickets and send out prizes for campaigns and events
- To send users important notifications when necessary
2. Parts of the personal information collectedKROSS KOMICS needs to collect the following personal information from your own account and Facebook in order to register and activate your account to use the service with your agreement.
- KROSS KOMICS Account: ID(E-mail), Name or User name
- Facebook Account: ID(E-mail), Name or User name
We may collect information about the type and version of the device you use to access KROSS KOMICS Service, operating system, IP address assigned to the device by the third party providing Internet access to the device, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, including mobile phone number. In the case of the App, this information may include an identifier generated by us or by the operating system of your device to enable us to identify the App that you have downloaded.
This information will enable us to provide to your device Content properly configured for that device, to keep a record of the Content that you purchased, and to analyze activity on KROSS KOMICS Service.
KROSS KOMICS uses and analyzes the cookies from services used or websites visited by users in order to provide users with optimal service.
3. Methods of collecting the personal informationThe company collects the following information in order to provide you with the services through the following methods.
- Information submitted directly by users when registering for or using the KROSS KOMICS service
- Information provided to us by any affiliated companies
- Information automatically generated and collected in the course of using the service
4. Sharing and provision of the personal informationKROSS KOMICS does not share the user information with any external parties without the prior consent from users.
However, the following instances are exceptions.
- When users have agreed to information sharing
- When it is required under the law
5. The period of storage and usage of the personal informationKROSS KOMICS eliminates the records of users’ personal information once the purpose of their collection and usage is accomplished. However, in cases where records need to be stored according to the company’s internal policies or relevant legislature, the company reserves the right to store personal information for a certain period of time.
6. Methods and process of eliminating the personal informationPersonal information printed on the paper (Hard file) is shredded, and information stored electronically is permanently deleted so as to prevent it from ever being used again.
Once the purpose of information entered by users to make use of the service has been accomplished, it is stored for a certain period of time and then eliminated as per the company’s internal policies and relevant legislation. Unless it is stipulated by law, the personal information will not be used for anything other than storage.
7. Contact information for the protection of personal informationIf you have any questions, concerns or inquiries concerning the Policies for Handling Personal Information, you may send to our personal information management department.
8. Amendments to the policies for Handling Personal Information
If any additions, deletions or amendments are made to the Policies for Handling Personal Information, a notification will be posted on the “Notice” page at least 7 days prior to any changes made. However, for significant changes made to user rights such as the collection and utilization or provision to third parties of personal information, we will announce a notification via any other better methods in advance.
Enacted on 30th Oct 2019.